The deployment share must next be updated to generate a new LiteTouch_x86 and LiteTouch_x64 boot environment that contains the LocationServer.xml file and the updated BootStrap.ini file.
To update the deployment share
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click Deployment Workbench.
2. In the Deployment Workbench console tree, go to Deployment Workbench/Deployment Shares/deployment_share (where deployment_share is the name of the deployment share to configure).
3. In the Actions pane, click Update Deployment Share.
The Update Deployment Share Wizard starts.
4. On the Options page, select the desired options for updating the deployment share, and then click Next.
5. On the Summary page, verify the details are correct, and then click Next.
6. On the Confirmation page, click Finish.
Note When the update process has finished, add the new LiteTouch_x86 and LiteTouch_x64 Windows PE environments back into Windows Deployment Services, or burn them to boot media to use during deployment.