|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Step 3-5: Enable LTI Deployment Process Monitoring
Prior to deploying the reference computer (WDG-REF-01) with the LTI bootable media you created earlier in the process, enable monitoring of the LTI deployment process. You monitor the LTI deployment process in the Monitoring node in the deployment share. You enable monitoring on the Monitoring tab on the deployment share properties sheet. Later in the process, you will monitor the LTI deployment process.
To enable monitoring of the LTI deployment process
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click Deployment Workbench.
2. In the Deployment Workbench console tree, go to Deployment Workbench/Deployment Shares.
3. In the details pane, click MDT Deployment Share (C:\DeploymentShare$).
4. In the Actions pane, click Properties.
The MDT Deployment Share (C:\DeploymentShare$) Properties dialog box opens.
5. In the MDT Deployment Share (C:\DeploymentShare$) Properties dialog box, on the Monitoring tab, select the Enable monitoring for this deployment share check box, and then click Apply.
6. In the MDT Deployment Share (C:\DeploymentShare$) Properties dialog box, on the Rules tab, notice that the EventService property has been added to the CustomSettings.ini file, and then click OK.
7. Close all open windows and dialog boxes.