|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Step 1-14: Configure the Publishing of Site Information in AD DS and DNS
The Configuration Manager client needs to locate the various Configuration Manager server roles. Modify the site properties to publish the site information in AD DS and in DNS.
To configure the publishing of site information in AD DS and in DNS
1. Click Start, point to All Programs, and then point to Microsoft System Center 2012. Point to Configuration Manager, and then click Configuration Manager Console.
2. In the Configuration Manager console, in the navigation pane, click Administration.
4. In the preview pane, click NYC - New York City Site.
5. On the Ribbon, click Properties.
6. In the New York City Site Properties dialog box, on the Publishing tab, verify that the mdt2012.corp.woodgrovebank.com Active Directory forest is listed, and then click Cancel.
7. Close any open windows.