|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Step 1-10: Add the Site Server to the Administrators Security Group
When all computers are in the same forest, manually add the site server computer account to the local Administrators group on each computer. Complete this step before configuring the computer as a site system.
To add the site server to the Administrators security group
1. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. In the Active Directory Users and Computers console tree, go to mdt2012.corp.woodgrovebank.com/Builtin.
3. In the preview pane, right-click Administrators, and then click Properties.
4. In the Administrators Properties dialog box, click the Members tab, and then click Add.
5. In the Select Users, Contacts, Computers, or Groups dialog box, click Object Types.
6. In the Object Types dialog box, in Object types, select Computers, and then click OK.
7. In the Select Users, Contacts, Computers, or Groups dialog box, in Enter the object names to select, type WDG-MDT-01. Click Check Names, and then click OK.
8. Close any open windows.