You can show or hide gridlines on your custom wizard pages. The gridlines help you place controls so that they are aligned properly to each other.
To show or hide custom wizard page gridlines
1. In the UDI Wizard Designer, in the Page Library, click custom_wizard_page (where custom_wizard_page is the name of the custom wizard page on which you want to position the control).
2. In the details pane, click the Configure tab.
The custom wizard page is displayed in the details pane.
3. In the details pane, select or clear the Show Gridlines check box.
The Show Gridlines check box determines whether the gridlines are displayed on the custom wizard page. If the Show Gridlines check box is:
· Selected, then the gridlines are displayed
· Cleared, then the gridlines are not displayed