After you have updated the UDI Wizard configuration, you need to save the changes to the UDI wizard configuration file. Save the UDI Wizard configuration file in the Scripts folder of the MDT files package specified in the task sequence.
To save the UDI Wizard configuration updates using the UDI Wizard Designer
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click UDI Wizard Designer.
The UDI Wizard Designer starts.
2. In the UDI Wizard Designer console, on the Ribbon, in the File Menu group, click Open.
3. In the Open dialog box, go to folder_path (where folder_path is the fully qualified path to the Scripts folder in the MDT files package source), click file_name (where file_name is the file name for the configuration file), and then click Open.
4. Make the appropriate changes in the UDI Wizard Designer console.
5. In the UDI Wizard Designer console, on the Ribbon, in the File Menu group, click Save.
The File Save dialog box opens, notifying you that the file Save operation is complete.
6. In the File Save dialog box, click OK.