You can rename operating systems, device drivers, and other items in the Deployment Workbench by using one of the following methods:
· In the details pane, click an item. Then, in the Actions pane, click Rename.
· In the details pane, click an item. Then, from the Action menu, click Rename.
· In the details pane, right-click an item, and then click Rename.
Because the Copy and Paste actions in the Deployment Workbench create a link to the original item rather than a separate copy. So, when you rename an item, the Deployment Workbench automatically renames any copies of an item in other folders.
To rename an item in a deployment share
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click Deployment Workbench.
2. In the Deployment Workbench console tree, go to Deployment Workbench/Deployment Shares/deployment_share/item_type (where deployment_share is the name of the deployment share in which you will rename the item and item_type is the type of item you will rename, such as an operating system or device driver).
3. In the details pane, click item (where item is the name of the item to be renamed). Then, in the Actions pane, click Rename.
4. In the details pane, type new_item_name (where new_item_name is the new name of the item), and then press ENTER.
The new name of the item appears in the details pane of the Deployment Workbench.