You can use GPO packs that are:
· Provided with MDT. MDT includes GPO packs that were created using the Security Compliance Manager for the operating systems supported by MDT, including:
· Windows 7 with SP1
· Windows 7
· Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· Windows Server 2008 with SP2
· Windows Server 2008
· Windows Vista with SP2
· Generated from the Security Compliance Manager. The Security Compliance Manager can export a GPO backup that you can use as a GPO pack. You can copy these GPO packs to the MDT files folder and apply them during the deployment process.
· Customized by you. You can create your own customized GPO packs based on your organization’s requirements. You can use the security and compliance configuration settings in Security Compliance Manager as a beginning, and then customize those settings for your organization. Then, you can export the security and compliance configurations settings as a GPO backup and subsequently a GPO pack.