Microsoft Connect is a place for you to submit bugs and suggestions for Microsoft products—including Microsoft Solution Accelerators—that Microsoft will consider for future releases. When you join the site, you will be able to:
· Find Microsoft products that are currently accepting feedback from the community
· Participate in feedback programs that Microsoft product teams manage
· Download and test beta products
· Submit bugs and suggestions for future releases of Microsoft products
· Vote, comment on, and validate other people's feedback
To leave feedback on Microsoft Connect, perform the following steps:
1. Go to http://connect.microsoft.com.
2. Sign in using any valid Windows Live® ID.
3. At the top of the page, click Directory.
4. In the list, scroll down to Solution Accelerators Microsoft Deployment Connection Program, and then click Join.
Approval is automatic.
5. In the navigation pane, click Feedback.
Please provide feedback on the usefulness of this guide by filling out the survey at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=132579.