The UDI Wizard displays a title and a banner at the top of the wizard pages. You can configure the UDI Wizard title and banner image for your organization in the UDI Wizard Designer.
To configure the UDI Wizard title and banner image using the UDI Wizard Designer
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click UDI Wizard Designer.
The UDI Wizard Designer starts.
2. In the UDI Wizard Designer console, on the Ribbon, in the File Menu group, click Open.
3. In the Open dialog box, go to folder_path (where folder_path is the fully qualified path to the Scripts folder in the MDT files package source), click file_name (where file_name is the file name for the configuration file), and then click Open.
4. On the Ribbon, on the Home tab, in the File Menu group, click Wizard Config.
The Edit Wizard Settings dialog box appears.
5. Complete the Edit Wizard Settings dialog box by performing the following steps:
a. In Wizard Title, type wizard_title (where wizard_title is the title that you want displayed at the top of the UDI Wizard).
b. In Banner Image, type image_name (where image_name is the name of the file that contains the image that you want displayed at the top of the UDI Wizard).
Note Your custom image file needs to be placed in the Tools\x64, Tools\x86, and Tools\OSDResults folders in the MDT files package source.
c. Click OK.
6. Make other appropriate changes in the UDI Wizard Designer console.
7. In the UDI Wizard Designer console, on the Ribbon, in the File Menu group, click Save.
The File Save dialog box opens, notifying you that the file Save operation is complete.
8. In the File Save dialog box, click OK.
9. Close all open windows and dialog boxes.