|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Add Task Sequence Variables to Task Sequence Step Conditions
Create conditions based on any task sequence variable (including those that MDT defines). These variables also include the environment variables available in the operating system.
To configure a condition based on a task sequence variable, provide the following information in the Task Sequence Variable Condition dialog box:
· Variable. The name of the task sequence variable to include as a condition. This name must match the exact spelling of the variable but is not case sensitive.
· Condition. This can be exists (which is true if the variable exists, regardless of its value) or a standard logical operator.
· Value. The value of the task sequence variable to use in the condition.
To add a Task Sequence Variable condition to a task sequence step
1. On the step Options tab (where step is the name of the task sequence step to configure), click Add, and then click Task Sequence Variable.
2. In the Task Sequence Variable Condition dialog box, in the Variable box, type variable (where variable is the name of the task sequence variable).
3. In the Task Sequence Variable Condition dialog box, in the Condition box, click condition (where condition is the logical operation to use in the condition as listed in Table 77).
4. In the Task Sequence Variable Condition dialog box, in the Value box, type value (where value is the value of the task sequence variable), and then click OK.