|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Add Operating System Versions to Task Sequence Step Conditions
Create conditions based on the operating system version by providing the following information in the Task Sequence OS Condition dialog box:
· Architecture. The name of the instruction set on which the operating system is designed, either x86 or x64
· Operating System. A version of Windows
· Condition. A logical operator
To add an Operating System Version condition to a task sequence step
1. On the step Option tab (where step is the name of the task sequence step to configure), click Add, and then click Operating System Version.
2. In the Task Sequence OS Condition dialog box, in the Architecture box, click architecture (where architecture is the name of the operating system architecture).
3. In the Task Sequence OS Condition dialog box, in the Operating system box, click the operating system to use.
4. In the Task Sequence OS Condition dialog box, in the Condition box, click condition (where condition is the logical operation to use in the condition), and then click OK.