Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a hard dependency for Exchange Server 2007 SP1. During the upgrade, Exchange Server 2007 SP1 will check and verify the dependency of Windows Server 2003 SP2.
If you have Forefront Security for Exchange Server installed, the Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Setup application will not pass the prerequisite check. Please update it to Forefront Security for Exchange Server with Service Pack 1. This build of Forefront is currently the only compatible and supported Forefront release for use with Exchange 2007 SP1.
- Upgrade Exchange Hub Transport, Edge Transport, Client
Access/Unified Messaging and Standalone Mailbox Servers
- Upgrade the Cluster Continuous Replication Mailbox
- Deploy Web-Based OAB Distribution
- User New Client Access Features
- Install and Configure the OOF Agent
- Install and Run the Mobile Policy Update Tool
- Install and Run the E-mail Permission Migration Tool