Centralized management takes advantage of support for centralized change and configuration management. Centralized management provides:
- Overall change and configuration control for deployments of
- Better management of servers to reduce cost and effort of
maintaining the platform as your organization grows.
- Automated processes to provision and configure the systems and
- Centralized approach to monitoring, managing, and reducing cost
and effort of operations.
Integration with Other Solution Technologies
Centralized management provides services and support for the following technologies in the :
- Service Provisioning
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Hosting
- Update Management
- Monitoring and Reporting
Delegation and Self-Administration Features
Centralized management supports the following six levels of delegation, each of which can be divided into more specific permission sets:
- Service Provider Administrator - Delegated rights to
manage all customer objects and data.
- Service Provider User - Delegated permissions to read
all customer objects and data and manage self.
- Reseller Administrator - Delegated permissions to manage
his reseller container and all customer objects beneath.
- Reseller User - Delegated permissions to read only data
in the reseller container and manage self with no access to
- Customer Administrator - Delegated permissions to manage
all customer related objects in his container.
- Customer User - Delegated permissions to manage self and
read data in the customer container.