The Flip Queue Entry has data of the following form.
- Creation Time: The start of the object lifetime.
- Destruction Time: The end of the object lifetime.
- Process: The owning process ID and name.
- Device: The handle of the owning device.
- Submit Time: The time when Present was submitted.
- Execute Time: The time when Present was completed.
- Completed Time: The time when the information was displayed on the monitor.
- DxgAdapterAlloc: The memory address on the adapter.
- Segment ID: The segment that memory is currently in.
- Physical Address: The address of memory for flip.
- Frame Number: The frame that this flip relates to.
- Present ID: A unique number that identifies the entry.
Build date: 8/22/2011