The standard queue packet has the time measurements similar to the Standard Dma Packet. Its display takes the following form.
- Type: The first line is the type of object displayed.
- Submission Sequence: The unique number for submission.
- Submission Time: The time when the packet is placed in the Context CPU Queue.
- Completion Time: The time when the packet is done in the Context CPU Queue.
- Time in SW Queue: The lifetime of the object.
- Dma size: The size of the Dma buffer.
- Number of allocations referenced: The same as the Standard Dma Packet.
- Number of patch locations: The same as the Standard Dma Packet.
Build date: 8/22/2011