To delete a monitored
application you must first delete all monitors, transactions and
performance counters added for application, or an error will occur.
- Go to the "Authoring View"
- Select "Management Pack Templates"
- Select the appropriate Application category
- Right click the application to remove
- Select 'Properties'
- Open the 'Application Monitoring' tab
- Remove all custom counters
- Remove all monitors
- Open the 'Transactions Monitoring' tab
- Remove all transactions
- Save changes
- Management Pack Template ActionsDelete
Last update: Monday, November 15, 2010