Topic last updated -- August 2007
Before you create the network policies for Configuration Manager 2007 on the Network Policy Server, you must have two health policies that match to a compliant or non-compliant status.
To create the System Health Validator health policies for just Configuration Manager, follow these procedures:
- Load the Network Policy Server console.
- Expand Polices.
- Right-click Health Policies, and then click
- Under Policy name, type a descriptive name (such as
Configuration Manager Compliant for your compliant health
policy, and Configuration Manager Non-Compliant for your
non-compliant health policy).
- For the option Client SHV checks, select Client
passes all SHV checks for the compliant health policy, and
Client fails one or more SHV checks for the non-compliant
- Under the section SHVs used in this health policy,
select Configuration Manager System Health Validator.
For more information about creating health policies, see the following white paper:
"Configuring Network Access Protection Policies in Windows Server 2008" (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=57932).