Use the Components tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Configuration Manager Properties dialog box to view the installed and enabled Configuration Manager 2007 components on this computer and to initiate a repair of these components.
|Only a system administrator can use the Repair Installation option.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Displays the status and version of the components that Configuration Manager uses to manage your computer.
- If any client files are missing or damaged, click this button to reinstall the Configuration Manager client.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exists the changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Saves the changes, and remains in the dialog box.