Topic last updated—January 2008
The Custom Label Properties General tab is used to view the properties of existing Asset Intelligence custom labels.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later.|
The Custom Label Properties General tab contains the following elements.
- Label name
- Displays the name of the selected custom label.
- Displays the description for the selected custom label.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
Note Apply is enabled only when changes have been made to the custom label.