To use a workflow to automate a process, you need to define what the workflow needs to do, when it should run, and what information it needs. You can start with general definitions and then refine them until you have details that you can work with in Service Manager.
In This Section
- Managing Workflows
- Describes how to create, save, edit, or delete workflows.
- Adding or Removing Workflow Activities
- Describes how to add activities, remove, copy, and paste activities, and configure specialized activities to import Windows PowerShell scripts into a workflow.
- Configuring the Way Activities Manage and Pass Information
- Describes how to use properties to pass information to a workflow, and to activities within the workflow.