The System Center Service Manager Authoring Tool is a tool that lets you open an existing management pack so that you can view, customize, and extend it. Using the Authoring Tool you can do the following:
- Extend and customize the Service Manager
- Customize forms
- Create and customize workflows
The Authoring Tool also lets you create new Service Manager management packs. By authoring management packs, you can customize features of Service Manager.
After you modify or create a management pack, you need to save it and then import it into Service Manager.
In This Section
- Requirements for the Service Manager Authoring Tool
- Provides information about the hardware and software requirements of the Authoring Tool.
- How to Set Up the Service Manager Authoring Tool
- Describes how to set up the Authoring Tool.