Use the Verify Applications page to review the installer file dependencies that are saved with the package. These files are required when the Package Accelerator is used to create a new virtual application package.
You can add or edit the following types of information. Only the application Name is required; however, you should provide as much information as possible to help ensure that a new virtual application package is created successfully when you use a package accelerator:
- Name. You must specify a name.
- Publisher. Optionally specify
information about the application publisher.
- Version. Optionally specify
application version information.
- Language. Optionally specify language
This page contains the following elements:
- Adds a new installation file dependency that will be required when the Package Accelerator is applied.
- Deletes a selected dependency file that is currently part of the Package Accelerator.
- Enables you to edit the properties associated with the selected installer file’s dependency.