Use the Installation Files page to specify the installation files that were used to create the virtual application package specified on the Select Package page of this wizard. If you created a virtual application package that contains multiple applications, you should copy all required installation files to a single folder on the computer running the Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer.
This page contains the following elements:
- Original Installation Files
- Click Browse to specify the installation files that were originally used to create the virtual application package. The parent directory you specify should be saved locally to the computer running the Sequencer and must contain all required installation files or subfolders that contain the installation files. The installation files can be contained in the parent folder or in any of the subfolders of the specified parent folder.
- Files installed on local system
- Click Browse to specify the installation files that have
been installed locally on the computer running the Sequencer. You
can only select this option if the application installation files
have been installed to the application’s default location.
Note The default installation location you provide depends on the following conditions:
- The package root specified when the package
was originally created.
- The installation location specified in the
Windows Installer when the package was originally created.
- The default application installation
- The package root specified when the package was originally created.