All required files were not added to the package because they are located in excluded paths. Use the following steps to remove the files from the exclusion list.
- Open the package in the App-V Sequencer console.
- Click Tools / Options, and then click the
Exclusion Items tab.
- Select the Exclude Path entry, and then click
- Click Ok.
You must then add the file to the package. You can use the following steps to add files:
- In the App-V Sequencer console, click the Virtual File
- To add a new virtual file system mapping, right-click, and then
- In the New Virtual File System Mapping dialog box, to
specify the file, click Browse and select the file. Click
OK. To save the package, click File /