After hosts are added to Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), you can manage the hosts and the virtual machines that are on the hosts. Virtual machines placed on new hosts appear in the VMM Administrator Console soon after they are added.
In This Section
- About Maintenance Hosts
- Provides information about maintenance hosts.
- About Host Status
- Provides information about the different host statuses.
- How to View System and Hardware Configurations of a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions for viewing the configuration of a host.
- How to Update Virtual Server on a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions for updating Virtual Server on host to the latest version.
- How to Remove a Host
- Provides step-by-step instructions removing a host.
- Modifying the Properties of a Host
- Topics in this section provide step-by-step instructions for modifying the properties of a host.
For the most up-to-date Help information, go to the Virtual Machine Manager 2008 Help Online. To find additional Virtual Machine Manager 2008 documentation, go to the Virtual Machine Manager 2008 TechCenter Library.