Control Objective templates accelerate the creation of control objectives by providing information about them that you can map to authority documents.
Use the following procedure to create a new Control Objective from templates that are available in the in the GRC knowledge library.
To create a new Control Objective from a template
- In the Service Manager console, in the Navigation pane, select Compliance and Risk Items.
- In the Compliance and Risk Items pane, expand All Compliance and Risk Items, expand Control Management, expand Control Objectives, and then select All Control Objectives.
- In the Task pane, click Create Control Objective from Template.
- In the Select Template dialog box, search for the
Control Objective template that you want to use, select it, and
then click OK.
The Control Objective <co_id> form appears with many of the boxes of the Control Objective prepopulated, where co_id is the unique identifier for the new Control Objective that you are creating.
- Complete the Control Objective
<co_id> form using the information in the
following table, and then click OK to create a new Control
Objective from the template.
Required Control Objective Form Information