A Service Manager management pack represents a defined set of functionality that Service Manager is capable of performing.
In This Section
- Management Pack Overview
- Provides an overview of what the management pack is and how it relates to the management group.
- Scenario: How to Obtain or Create a Management Pack
- Describes creating and saving management packs.
- Scenario: Managing Management Packs
- Describes installing and referencing management packs.
- Scenario: Working with Workflows
- Describes how a management pack can use workflows for custom code-based logic.
- The Service Manager management pack object.