Release packages will normally contain a build and an environment that the release is tested with. The topics in this section describe how to build the parts contained in and how they are added to the release package.
In This Section
- How to Create a Build Configuration Item
- Describes how to create a build configuration item that defines the software and version that the build consists of.
- How to Create an Environment Configuration Item
- Describes how to create an environment configuration item that defines the computers, services, and people that the environment consists of.
- How to Add Release Package Information to a Release Record
- Describes how to add release package information such a build and environment that defines what the release package consists of.