The following keyboard shortcuts are available to you when using SCM:
- Ctrl+L. Hides or displays the Baseline Library.
- Ctrl+R. Hides or displays Action Pane.
- Ctrl+O. Opens the Options dialog box that you can configure to make SCM check for baseline updates automatically at startup.
- Ctrl+U. Opens the Download Updates dialog box to manually check for baselines updates.
- Ctrl+I. Opens the Import Baselines Wizard.
- Ctrl+F. Opens an email message that you can use to feedback on baselines in SCM to SecWish@microsoft.com.
- Delete. Deletes a baseline that you have selected in SCM.
- Ctrl+Delete. Deletes a baseline that you have selected in SCM.
- Shift+Delete. Deletes an entire product's baselines from SCM.