Use the Delete feature to delete a baseline or all of a product's baselines.
To delete a baseline
- In the Baselines Library pane, select the baseline, and
then choose one of the following options:
- In the Action pane, click Delete.
- Press Ctrl+Delete.
- Press Delete.
- On the Are you sure that you want to delete the baseline <baseline name>? confirmation message, click Yes to delete the baseline, or click No to cancel the action.
To delete an entire product's baselines
- In the Baselines Library pane, expand the product's
baselines that you want to delete, select a baseline of the
product, and then press Shift+Delete to receive the following
- On the confirmation message, click Yes to delete the entire product's baselines.
SCM deletes all of the baselines for the product and returns you to the Welcome page of the tool.