Use the Details tab of the Request Result Details dialog box to view specific information about the error returned for your non-valid Web address.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Provides the Web address that returned an error.
- Displays a description of the error.
- DNS Resolution Time (milliseconds)
- Displays the amount of time, in milliseconds, that it took the Domain Name Server (DNS) to resolve the request for the address.
- HTTP Status Code
- Displays a numeric code that describes the HTTP status.
- Server Certificate Expiration (days)
- Displays the number of days until the server certificate expires.
- Total Response Time (milliseconds)
- Displays the amount of time, in milliseconds, that it took to resolve the request for the address.
- Response Body size (bytes)
- The size, in bytes, of the body of the response sent in the attempt to resolve the Web address.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.