You can use the Administration workspace in the Essentials console to configure managed objects and settings for System Center Essentials 2010.
In This Section
- Administration and Security in Essentials
- Provides information about administration and security settings.
- Using the Device Management Node to Administer Essentials Agents
- Provides information about performing the post-installation configuration of agent-managed computers and network devices.
- How to Work with Management Packs
- Provides information about management pack concepts and tasks.
- How to Configure Notifications
- Provides procedures for configuring notifications.
- How to Create a Run As Account
- Provides the procedure to add a Windows account to a Run As Account.
- How to Create a Run As Profile
- Provides the procedure to add a Windows account to a Run As Profile.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.