Use this dialog box to specify Maintenance mode settings that apply to the selected computer.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Apply to
- Contains the following elements:
- Selected objects only: Indicates that
only the selected object is placed in Maintenance mode.
- Selected objects and all their contained
objects: Indicates that all selected objects are placed in
- Selected objects only: Indicates that only the selected object is placed in Maintenance mode.
- Lists maintenance categories that describe the general nature of the maintenance.
- Indicates whether the maintenance was planned.
- Provides a text box where you can enter a comment describing the maintenance activity.
- Contains options to specify the duration that the objects are placed in maintenance mode. You can specify either the number of minutes or an end time for maintenance.
Maintenance Mode in System Center Essentials
TasksHow to Edit Maintenance Mode Settings for a Monitored Device
Other ResourcesDialog Boxes in System Center Essentials
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.