System Center Essentials 2010 can send a notification to operators as soon as an alert occurs. To configure a notification within a network environment, administrators must complete the following actions:
- Create and configure a notification action account.
- Enable a notification channel.
- Create one or more notification subscribers.
- Create a notification subscription.
- Subscribe one or more recipients to the notification.
In This Section
- How to Create and Configure the Notification Action Account
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating and configuring a Run As Account to use as the Notification action account.
- How to Create an E-Mail Notification Channel
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for enabling an e-mail notification channel.
- How to Create a Notification Subscriber
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating a notification subscriber.
- How to Create a Notification Subscription
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for creating and configuring a notification subscription.
- How to Subscribe to a Notification
- Provides a step-by-step procedure for subscribing to a notification.
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.