Use this dialog box to uninstall the Essentials 2007 agent from a selected computer by using the Essentials 2007 console. This dialog box appears when you select an agent-managed computer and then click Uninstall in the Actions pane of the Administration view.
|Removal of the agent does not occur until 48 hours have passed.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Use selected Management Server Action Account
- Indicates that the Management Server Action account is used to remove the Essentials 2007 agent.
- Other user account
- Indicates that a user account that you specify is used to
remove the Essentials 2007 agent. The account must have
- User name: Displays the name of the
domain or local user account that you enter.
- Password: Displays the masked password
that you enter.
- Domain: Displays the domain of the
user account that you choose.
- User name: Displays the name of the domain or local user account that you enter.
- Indicates that the Essentials 2007 agent will be uninstalled. When you click Uninstall, the Task Status dialog box displays the uninstall status.
- Cancels the uninstall action.
Other ResourcesDialog Boxes in System Center Essentials
Copyright © 2009 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.