Use the Model Summary page of the Exchange Model Wizard to view the results Capacity Planner suggests based upon the input you provided in the wizard.
|If you navigate to other pages in the Model Wizard you should do so using Back and Next buttons. Otherwise, results on the Model Summary page might not update.|
The following elements appear on the Model Summary page of the Exchange Model Wizard.
- Copy to clipboard
- Copies the information displayed on this page to the clipboard. You can paste the contents of the clipboard in other applications.
- Displays the number of sites with servers, sites with clients only, and the total number of clients in the capacity model.
- Site: <SiteName>
- For each site, displays the number of users, number of servers, number of SAN connections, hardware details and software roles for each server.
- Click to navigate to the Application page.
- Click to navigate to the Model Editor.