Your Capacity Planner simulation results often reveal devices in your capacity model that are over-utilized or transactions that have unacceptably high latency. The topics in this section describe ways you can use the Capacity Planner Model Editor to address these issues. After you have addressed over-utilized resources or high-latency transactions, you can run the simulation again to view updated results.
In This Section
- About Over-Utilized Resources
- Describes options for addressing over-utilized resources.
- About High-Latency Transactions
- Describes options for addressing high-latency transactions.
- About Software Contention
- Describes software contention and methods to address its effects.