Use this Model Editor action dialog to add a SAN. You can also create a new SAN switch and then connect the SAN to the SAN switch. Afterward, you should connect site resources to the SAN switch.
The following elements appear in the Add a SAN action dialog.
- SAN Name
- Enter the name of the SAN.
- New Configuration
- Select a disk configuration.
- Configuration Details
- Displays the disk configuration you applied from the New Configuration list.
- Connected to SAN Switches
- If you have previously defined any SAN switches, they appear in a list. You can click the Click here box to create a new SAN Switch box to create a new SAN switch. When listed, select a SAN switch to connect the new SAN to.
- Interconnect Speed
- Select the speed of the interconnect.
- Interconnect Count
- Enter the number of interconnects.