Use this Model Editor action dialog to edit a SAN.
|By using the Capacity Planner Hardware Editor, you can modify a SAN disk configuration to add, remove, or modify the number of disks or to use a different disk configuration. For more information about tasks you can perform in Hardware Editor, see Capacity Planner Hardware Editor.|
The following elements appear in the Edit SAN action dialog.
- SAN Name
- Enter the name of the SAN.
- New Configuration
- If needed, select a SAN disk configuration to apply.
- Configuration Details
- Displays the disks included in the SAN disk configuration.
- Connected to SAN Switches
- If you have previously defined any SAN switches, they appear in a list. When listed, you can select one to connect the SAN to.
- Interconnect to SAN Switch <SANSwitchName>
- Interconnect Speed: Select the speed of the SAN
- Interconnect Count: Enter the number of SAN
- Interconnect Speed: Select the speed of the SAN interconnect.