Use this Model Editor action dialog to add a server to the selected site.
The following elements appear in the Add a Server action dialog.
- Server Name
- Enter the name of the server.
- Memory Size (GB)
- Select the amount of RAM in the server. Some server roles have minimum RAM requirements.
- Apply New Configuration
- Select a computer configuration. If an appropriate computer configuration does not already exist, you must first add one. For more information, see How to Add a Computer Configuration in the Hardware Editor.
- Only 64-bit systems
- Select to filter the computer configurations that have a 64-bit processor. Some server roles require a 64-bit processor.
- Configuration Details
- Displays the computer configuration that you selected in
Apply New Configuration.
- Processor: Displays the number of processors, speed, and
name brand of the processors in the computer configuration.
- Disk: Displays the volumes, number of disks per volume,
speed, size, and RAID level of the disks in the computer
- Processor: Displays the number of processors, speed, and name brand of the processors in the computer configuration.