Use this Model Editor action dialog to add an application client profile for clients in the site to define how users use a software service and how the users connect to their network.
The following elements appear in the Add a client profile action dialog.
- Enter a name for the client profile.
- Enter the number of users to add to this client profile.
- Select usage profile
- Select the usage profile that most accurately describes how users interact with server resources. Long profile names may appear truncated.
- Select one or more client components that the clients can use.
- Unused by Capacity Planner 2007.
- Service configuration
- This item is automatically determined by Capacity Planner, based on the Component you have selected and displays the server resource that the client component uses. When more than one server resource is available, you must choose the one that clients use.
- Choose the network that clients in this profile connect to.
- Choose a client connection speed.