In Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, the desired configuration management digest definition (XSD) defines the desired configuration management documents (configuration items): the constraints upon the elements, the attributes that can appear, their relationship to each other, and what types of data can be in them.
In addition to defining documents (configuration items), the digest (XSD) can be used with an XML editor capable of validating and enforcing XML schema (XSD).
In This Section
- DcmDigest Schema Elements
- A list of DcmDigest schema elements.
- DcmDigest Schema Simple Types
- A list of DcmDigest schema simple types.
- DcmDigest Schema Complex Types
- A list of DcmDigest schema complex types.
- DcmDigest Schema Attribute Groups
- A list of DcmDigest schema attribute groups.
- DcmDigest Schema Groups
- A list of DcmDigest schema groups.
- DcmDigest Reserved Schema Elements
- A list of DcmDigest schema elements that are reserved for internal use and should not be used.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.