This section describes Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 objects and provides samples showing the basic tasks for creating, updating, querying, deleting and otherwise using them. The samples are in C# using the managed SMS Provider library and in VBScript using Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
In This Section
- About Configuration Manager Objects
- Provides necessary information about Configuration Manager 2007 objects.
- How to Use Configuration Manager Objects with Managed Code
- Shows how to perform various Configuration Manager 2007 objects tasks using C# and the managed SMS Provider.
- How to Use Configuration Manager Objects with WMI
- Shows how to perform various Configuration Manager object tasks using VBScript and WMI.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.