The GetLockInformation Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) class method, in Configuration Manager, gets current lock information.
The following syntax is simplified from Managed Object Format (MOF) code and defines the method.
SInt32 GetLockInformation( string ObjectRelPath, uint32 LockState, string AssignedUser, string AssignedObjectLockContext, string AssignedMachine, string AssignedSiteCode, datetime AssignedTimeUTC );
- Data type: StringQualifiers: [in]The path of the object for which the lock is requested.
- Data type: UInt32 Qualifiers: [out]Indicates the current
state of the requested lock. Possible values are:
- Data type: String Qualifiers: [out]Indicates the currently assigned user of the requested lock.
- Data type: String Qualifiers: [out]Indicates ObjectLockContext the lock is currently assigned to.
- Data type: String Qualifiers: [out]Indicates the currently assigned computer of the requested lock.
- Data type: String Qualifiers: [out]Indicates the current site of the requested lock.
- Data type: DateTime Qualifiers: [out]Indicates the time at which the requested lock was assigned.
An SInt32 data type that is 0 to indicate success or non-zero to indicate failure.
For information about handling returned errors, see About Configuration Manager Errors.
For more information, see Configuration Manager Server Runtime Requirements.
For more information, see Configuration Manager Server Development Requirements.