Use this tab to configure external command notifications for the
This tab contains the following options:
Notify this operator by external command
- By default, this option is not selected. Select the check box
to enable external command notifications to the operator.
- If the external command notification check box is selected,
type the Operator ID of the operator. If you are working with the
properties for an existing operator, the Operator ID automatically
populates this box. You can change the Operator ID by deleting the
existing address and typing a new one.
Always notify by external command
- By default, this option is selected when external command
notification check box is selected. The operator will be notified
at any time of day, any day of the week. Clear this check box if
you want to specify specific times and days to notify the
Notify this operator at the specified times
- Select this option to set specific times and days to notify the
- The default time range is set for 12:00.00 AM. Click the arrows
set the start and end time in the time range.
Days of the week
- Select the check box for each day of the week that you want the
operator to receive notifications.