Use this page in the wizard to configure the source and destination files that you want to upload.
The parameters change depending on what target role you choose.
This page contains the following options:
- Local source file (full path)
- Specify a local source path and insert parameters and environment variables.
- Virtual directory
- Displays the virtual directory that you want to use. This box is read-only.
- Remote destination file name in virtual directory (relative path)
- Specify the remote destination file name and insert parameters.Warning
In destination file names, date and time, or URL parameters cause the file transfer to fail. These parameters contain characters not allowed by the file system, for example, colon and forward slash. Do not use the following parameters:
- Event Time
- First Time
- Last Time
- Start Time
- Event URL