Use this tab to specify performance counter provider
This tab contains the following options:
- Specify the name of the performance provider.
- Specify the computer from which to read performance counter
- Browse for the computer from which to read performance
- Specify the name of the performance object to sample.
- Specify advanced counter features to sample.
- Specify the name of the performance counter to sample.
- Specify the performance counter instances to sample. The
<All>indicates that the provider supplies
values for all instances of a given counter.
- Displays the description of the selected performance object and
counter. This box is read-only.
- Specify how often the performance counter provider samples