Use this tab to specify the properties of the command that you
would like to run.
This tab contains the following options:
Use Windows command interpreter (not recommended)
- Specify that the command run from the Windows command
- Specify the executable file for the command line utility (for
- Specify the command line that you want to use. You can type a
command line, or click the arrow to select a command line..
- Specify the initial working directory.
- Specify where to run the command, either an agent computer or a
Management Server. If you select
Management Server, you can also specify to
Run this response before duplicate alert
- Specify when to end the response if it runs too long. Type the
Response timeoutin minutes.