Use this tab to view rule properties, enable or disable the rule, and set override criteria.
This tab contains the following options:
Depending on the type of rule, this box might not appear.
- This rule is enabled.
- Clear the check box to disable this rule.
- Enable rule-disable overrides for this rule
- Select the check box to enable overrides.
- Override Name
- Displays a unique override name, with _RuleDisableappended, if the Enable rule-disable overrides for this ruleis enabled.Note
If you change the override name, a new override will be assigned to this rule. Therefore, the override criteria set for the previous override name will no longer apply to this rule.
- Set Criteria
- Click to specify the override criteria for this rule.